Header Ads

Bet you can't play this

In my leisure time, I'm really interesting about surfing the Internet. As a result of that I had found an interesting game from a website. However, it's very easy to play the level one, I bet you can't complete the entire game. Most of us played amazing games similar to Call of Duty and we had been able to complete every mission. But this game is totally different from other games that you have played a lot. Absolutely, you need patience to complete all levels. So please don't give up. Another thing I have to say about the game is, you can increase your Photoshop 's Lasso Tool skill because the game has to play by using the mouse only and make sure to plug your speakers or ear phone. It will help you to complete the levels by giving some instructions when you will be loosing more times. 

I got the embed code from their website to publish the game and I would like to thank Helder Luis. Keep in mind, 3rd level is the most difficult one to complete. So try to be patient. It will build up your physiologic and metal endurance. Okay! Lets plat the game.

Tip: Try to reach the goal (red mark) without touching the walls. Enjoy!

No comments

Thank you very much for your ideas!